Fort Collins is an attractive, beautiful Town in Northern Colorado. Situated at the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, with an approximate population of 155,000, Fort Collins offers great recreational opportunities, many cultural attractions and is a great center for employment and shopping.
Fort Collins is home to Colorado State University and has an outstanding public school system.Fort Collins really offers the convenience of a small town with all the amenities of a larger city.
If you are looking for a small town atmosphere,you will love Fort Collins and find the lifestyle you like.
Fort Collins is an excellent place for business, and has been selected by several nationally recognized corporations like Anheuser Busch, Hewlett Packard, AMD,Schneider Electric, Woodward Governor,..
For sure you will enjoy outdoor activities as well as 300+ days of sunshine.
Fort Collins is one of the best place to live in a healthy and less stressful environment:
- A stable and diverse Economy:Major sectors are :healthcare, education, tech, finance, oil and agriculture .
- Sunshine and Recreation: Fort Collins has many recreational opportunities. High temperatures average only 85 degrees during the summer and a mild 45 degrees in the winter making Fort Collins a perfect climate to enjoy hiking, climbing, mountain biking, water sports, fishing, golf, winter activities and much more.
- Dining, meeting with Friends and having fun: : Beer culture dominates Fort Collins, home to half a dozen local craft brewers. Many restaurants to choose from as well as festivals and events throughout the year.
- Colorado State University: At the heart of the city, Colorado State is the backbone of Fort Collins. A top research university, CSU is home to one of the nation’s best Vet programs, among other majors. CSU is Fort Collins largest employer and the students help to keep the city attractive.
- Highly Ranked School System: The Poudre School District is consistently at the top of state ranks in standardized test scores, and overall parent, teacher and student satisfaction.
Fort Collins offers a wide variety of styles and price ranges that almost every requirement is represented within the city and the surrounding areas.
Fort Collins is offering average home prices at about $421,000.
The different subdivisions (newer and older |there are over 100) in Fort Collins and the surrounding communities offer the buyer a wide variety of locations and lot sizes to choose from.
Lot sizes typically range from the smaller “Planned Unit Development” (PUD) lots, to acreages (more difficult to find).
Some subdivisions have their own swimming pool and tennis courts.
Let's get an overview of some popular neighborhoods and their current homes for sales.
Call me for more information!
Past Listing in Fort Collins:
Fort Collins Properties
About the Neighborhood
© 2011-2021 REcolorado® - All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer
Accessibility: ColoProperty.com® is conducting periodic site audits in order to identify potential accessibility issues and is implementing changes to improve accessibility. For more information, contact ColoProperty.com®.